Shortly, Depict.ai is looking for someone who can improve our operations and organization.
As Director of Operations for Depict.ai, you will have a key role in building our organization. We are looking for someone who has the capability to deliver all the short term needs, yet be able to scale our organization by identifying and appointing key roles, own budgets and processes. The short term need includes having contact with customers to ensure that communication and satisfaction are at the highest level, help out in legal and HR, among other things.
Some key Responsibilities:
- Manage coordination of integrations with customers. Including managing expectations and deadlines, and being able to communicate well when things go wrong.
- Customer Success with existing customers, have weekly meetings, be able to explain different features and fits, upgrade existing customers to larger contracts, etc.
- Own a budget /forecast. Work on setting goals, keeping track of contracts and expiration dates, assisting the sales organization with data, understanding how sales cycles and renewal rates affect customer value, and knowing exactly how burn rate / runway changes every day.
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Designing and implementing business operations.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Run HR processes, e.g. performance reviews and the administration of onboarding new people, agreements, salary system etc.
- Manage option programs.
- Assemble board meetings, compile materials, take notes, and own follow-ups.
- Manage all partners of the company and negotiate their rates (e.g. accountant, lawyers, office, internet, etc.)
You are a good fit if you:
- Have proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Have a mix of technical, business and leadership experience.
- Are a good communicator in Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Have experience in e-commerce or/and SaaS companies.
- Have experience in working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Have experience using analytical tools and systems, such as ERP-systems, Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel, CRM-systems, etc.
- Mobile and excited to work for longer hours if needed.
Our selection process is continuous and we may move forward with candidates on an ongoing basis. If you have any further questions about the role, please contact email@example.com.
Don't miss out to be a part of the next big ML startup!