The short version ⏳
We need someone who we can count on to:
Teach: How to build tooling and processes that ensure the best possible maintainability, deployment times, and latency.
Learn: How to hack into popular SPA-frameworks, architect integrations resilient to minor style changes, optimize loading speeds, and configure Machine Learning algorithms to function in their best environment.
Improve: Efficiency and robustness of integrations operating inside evolving environments.
The role 🏗️
What you will be building:
We expect you to know:
Nice to have
- Tracking and analytics
- Cloud computing (AWS, GCP or Azure)
Within 1 month we expect you to:
- Understand the ins and outs of why we're approaching our integrations as we do.
- Have talked with existing clients to understand their pain points.
- Get to know our existing Deployment Engineer's and how they're using our framework at the moment.
- Build out 3-5 integrations yourself to get a sense of how our existing frameworks work.
Within 3 months we expect you to:
- Iteratively make data pipelines faster and more efficient.
- Contribute to a functional low-code point-and-click interface that sets up tracking and analytics automatically for most sites (~80-90% coverage).
- Contribute to a functional low-code WYSIWYG-interface where one can reliably style and inject widgets into almost any site (~80-90% coverage).
- Make major improvements on top of existing framework that scrape high amounts of e-commerce data every day from multiple sites. Highly resilient against anti-bot and style changes.
- Contribute to framework for visual automated tests that can verify that our integrations are working as expected.
Within 6 months we expect you to:
- Develop framework to support a higher variety of widget types and functionality (search, category listing, pop ups, e.t.c).
- Increased efficiency of internal tools to sustain a low amount of deployment engineers while exponentially increasing the amount of customers joining our platform.
- Refine software to make as much as possible towards self-serve.
Within 12 months we expect you to:
- Build out sufficient amount of tooling and support to be able to provide a no-code self-serve solution to integrate with Depict.ai, agnostic to which e-commerce platform it's using.
- Start exploring ways to increase our product offering and upsell customers to not only show product recommendations on e-commerce pages.